THE LIGHTHOUSE RECOVERY 365 COACHING
The Lighthouse’s Recovery 365 program offers recovery coaching for men, women and families throughout all stages of their recovery journey. Our coaches are trained professionals who partner with you and your loved one to grow wellness tools, develop a support community, and offer assistance and encouragement to live a fulfilling life in recovery.
Recovery 365 is personalized to meet each individual exactly where they are in their recovery journey. We recognize that there are multiple pathways to recovery and our goal is to help each person find that pathway, or blend of pathways, over the course of this process.
We believe that our client (the recoveree or family member) is the greatest resource in determining this course. Together we will identify each person’s recovery capital (internal and external recovery resources) and develop a personalized wellness/recovery plan encompassing short-term and long-term goals. These goals will be actioned by the client, with support, at a pace that meets his/her needs and builds confidence and a sense of empowerment.
Creating a recovery network within one’s community is a powerful tool for maintaining and sustaining wellness. Recovery 365 has strong ties within Connecticut, New Jersey and New York (NYC, Long Island and Westchester Counties). We assist clients in establishing and growing connections within the community where they will live their recovery.
Wherever you or your loved one is on this journey, we have a recovery coach ready to facilitate this process.
OUR RECOVERY COACHING SERVICES INCLUDE
Our coaches are provided with on-going professional training opportunities that help support our clients and their needs.
- Personalized recovery coaching for men, women and families by a Professional Recovery Coach.
- Confidential and judgement-free support to engage in a self-directed recovery journey.
- Coaching tailored to a client’s interest level and recovery experience.
- Two face-to-face meetings per week with your coach (time and place to be determined as convenient to client).
- Daily contact with your coach via phone and or text.
- On-going appraisal of client’s recovery capital.
- Development of a personalized recovery/wellness plan.
- Establishment of short-term and long-term recovery goals.
- Introduction to the local recovery community.
- Exploration of multiple pathways to recovery (i.e., AA, NA, All Recovery, S.M.A.R.T. Recovery, Refuge Recovery, LifeRing, and more).
- Recovery Management – integrating and coordinating a client’s support team (intensive outpatient programs, therapist, doctors, family, legal team, trainers and physical therapists, nutritional support and spiritual advocates).
- Accountability with daily Soberlink testing.
Access to The Lighthouse Community
- Weekly recovery dinners
- On-going social activities
- Wellness in recovery support group
- Facilitated weekly virtual 365 client support group
- Facilitated weekly virtual support group for family members
Recovery Capital was introduced by Robert Granfield and William Cloud and is defined as the volume of internal and external assets that can be brought to bear to initiate and sustain recovery from alcohol and other drug problems.
Dr. John Kelly, is the Elizabeth Spailin Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, the first endowed professor of addiction medicine at Harvard, and the founder and director of the Recovery Research Institute. Dr. Kelly’s longitudinal research supports the concept that there is a biciprocal relationship between remission from substance use disorders and the growth of recovery capital.
If we can increase recovery capital we increase the chances of sustained remission. Recovery capital can help sustain recovery and reduce the risk of relapse by increasing an individual’s personal, family/social, community and cultural support systems.
Our recovery coaches present all clients with the opportunity to complete a recovery capital scale. This scale illuminates internal and external assets that can be cultivated to grow wellness tools and remove barriers to recovery. The recovery capital scale acts as the foundation for establishing short-term and long-term recovery goals and building a recovery wellness plan. We focus on growing recovery that is self-directed, strengths based, empowering, hopeful and is RECOVERY focused, not disorder focused.
The Lighthouse Sober Living and Recovery 365 use the Soberlink alcohol monitoring system. Soberlink provides the most innovative solutions for remote alcohol monitoring in real time. Soberlink combines a professional-grade breathalyzer to a cloud-based web portal.
The technology uses facial recognition to confirm identity, tamper resistant sensors to ensure the integrity of the tests, and automation to create a seamless monitoring solution. In 2016, Soberlink gained FDA 510(k) clearance for medical use. Soberlink has been a trusted alcohol monitoring solution for criminal justice, workplace compliance, substance use treatment and family since 2011.
Confidential Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential Phone: 203-246-2798
The Lighthouse Recovery 365
PO Box 816
New Canaan, CT 06840
All inquiries and services are handled with complete confidentiality.