What Is a Case Manager?
Your case manager will collect and track all the relevant details from various parties involved in your care. They will then provide you with a customized report that will allow you to make informed decisions.
They will collect and track the various information from various parties involved in your care and support. This information will help you make informed decisions.
Is a Private Case Manager Right for Me?
A case manager is hired by individuals who require medical care, mental health services, or social services. They can also work with other professionals to coordinate these needs.
While case management is typically helpful for complex cases, you do not need to have a precise background to work with one.
Some Reasons People Seek Case Management Services:
Time: Many people employ case management services because they don’t have enough time to organize their own or a loved one’s care.
Navigating Complex Situations: Others believe that case managers can help people through complicated medical or legal systems, especially when there are cultural or language challenges.
Inside Knowledge: Case managers are experts in their industries and will be able to help you navigate the process of receiving the care or assistance you require.
Expertise: For someone with numerous duties and little familiarity with the processes involved, overseeing a treatment plan and arranging care can quickly become burdensome. If you’re in this circumstance and need help, engaging with a case manager can help you get the help you need.
The best way to learn if private case management services will benefit you or your family is to contact The Lighthouse and speak with one of our representatives. We offer in-person and virtual case management consultations around the country so that we can learn more about your circumstances and recommend the solution or services that will be most beneficial to you.
Private Case Management Services at The Lighthouse
We can assist customers who do not yet have a comprehensive treatment team in locating local physicians in relevant therapeutic fields (e.g., specialized therapist, psychiatrist, nutritionist, addiction counselor).
- We assign you a case manager who will lead you through regular in-person or remote sessions and keep in touch with you on a regular basis.
- We can assist you discover housing and provide move-in support by connecting you to suitable community-based resources that address your holistic requirements (e.g., social, recreational, housing, educational, clinical, vocational, self-help, medical/health).
- We’ll devise a comprehensive case management strategy that includes short- and long-term objectives as well as progress tracking.
- When necessary, we conduct drug tests, alcohol monitoring, and other monitoring services.
- We create a therapeutic or behavior contract that includes precise sanctions for disobedience as well as continuing contract monitoring.
- We can assist you in locating appropriate clinical groups or self-help meetings in your area.
- Meetings with professionals for long-term planning needs are facilitated by us (e.g., special needs financial planners, guardianship attorneys).
- Weekly reports are provided to the treatment team, family members, advisers, or employers, and frequent treatment team meetings are coordinated.
- Interfacing with insurance companies or other funding sources is something we do.
- Medical records from previous inpatient and outpatient doctors are compiled and tracked by us.
- We provide crisis management as well as after-hours assistance.
Get Expert Case Management Today
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and set up a consultation if you or a loved one might benefit from our case management or other services. Call us today at +1 (203) 664-8246 to get started.